SpiderTech Kinesiology Tape is available in individual rolls and in 4 colors - Blue, Black, red and Beige (Skin Tone).
Developed in support of the original Kinesiology Taping Therapi in 1987 by Nitto Denko of Japan and engineered to mimic the thickness, weight and elasticity of human skin.
Nitto Denko has continued development of the materials and adhesive, delivering a product that is considered to be the World Standard in Kinesiology Tape. SpiderTech products use a high-grade cotton material with 100% acryllic, hypoallergenic adhesive. Our tape is water-resistant and breathable, and can be worn for up to 5 days.
The original tape from Japan!
- Original "Gentle Wave Pattern" Material
- Still the World Standard for Kinesiology Tape
- Superior Adhesion with Minimal Irritation
- 2" x 16.4" Dimensions Per Roll
Included in this Package:
(1) SpiderTech Individual Tape Roll with Choice of Color
Colors Available Include:
Beige (Skin Tone)